According to the latest TIOBE Programming Community Index, Python is one of the top 10 popular programming languages of 2017. So, Python is a must-have arrow in your quiver.
What is on this blog?
Have you ever tried writing import this in Python interpreter? Most of us might have not, as we learn the syntax and start writing code asap. This approach is good but if someone asks in an interview which programming paradigm does Python follows, we start rubbing our head thinking what the hell he has asked or if we know we can’t explain it clearly. So, this blog mostly focuses on the basic concepts of Python which most of us either don’t know or have a blurred idea. This will prove an addon for your coding skills.
Who should read this blog?
This blog is not for the people who want to learn the syntax and start writing their first Python code asap. Rather this is for the people who know how to write code but want to sharpen their concepts for either interview or want more command on the language.
- What’s inside Python ‘for’ loop?
- Programming paradigm
- Imperative vs declarative programming
- Procedural Programming paradigm
- Functional programming paradigm
- Expressions vs Statements
- Side effects in programming
- Python variables and scope
- Python If __name__ == “__main__”
- Python Iterators
- Python Generators and Yield
- Python Closures
- Python Enhancement Proposals
- Floating Point Arithmetic Limitations in Python
- Argparse and command line arguments in Python